- 2:16 pm - Tue, Oct 8, 2013
- 72 notes
Ok, there are a lot of weird things with the anatomy, hopefully I’ll be able to finish it later and fix a few things~
THIS IS KINO!!! From Kino no Tabi wearing the Uniform from Attack on Titan
I had to draw this after seeing this awesome drawing! ♥
So much love for this concept!
- 12:17 pm - Thu, Aug 8, 2013
- 77 notes
Crossovers I’d adore to see. Or read. Hell fucking yes.
- 2:35 am - Thu, Dec 20, 2012
- 41 notes
Kino: “It’s pretty interesting”
Hermes: “What is?”
Kino: “The way that when someone expresses anything, someone’s always there to interpret it.”
Kino: “Why can’t the world just be a series of events”
Hermes: “Sure. With the last one being tomorrow.”
Kino: “I don’t think there is anyone who know how or when the world is going to end. It would be too easy.”
Hermes: “But what would you be doing if the world was really going to end tomorrow”
Kino: “The exact same thing I’m doing right now.”
- 8:01 pm - Sun, Apr 29, 2012
- 40 notes
Kino from Kino’s Journey (Kino No Tabi)
for ACEN 2012
THERE WAS A KINO AT ACEN SADFACE THAT I MISSED HER!
- 1:55 pm - Thu, Apr 12, 2012
- 94 notes
- Kino’s weapon of choice, “The Cannon” is a custom Colt 1851 Navy London Model revolver. It is described as firing .44 caliber bullets (as opposed to the 1851’s normal .36 caliber bullets) and uses “liquid gunpowder”. Kino is also seen detaching the loading lever from the front of the barrel and using at as a foregrip when using a specialized, high-power round.
- Kino’s secondary weapon is a custom Colt Woodsman Match Target referred to as “The Ranger”. It features a threaded barrel for the addition of a sound suppressor, and a laser sight has been built into the weighted compensator. Kino keeps it in an IPSC holster behind her back.
- Kino carries a ballistic knife capable of firing .22 caliber rounds out of the grip. She appears to have replaced one of the barrels with a laser pointer.
Hermes: “The most important thing for a traveler is decisiveness. That holds true for both rookie and veteran travelers. Am I wrong?”
Kino: “The most important thing for a traveler is what saves the traveler after struggling to the bitter end.”
Hermes: “What’s that?”
Kino: “That’s luck”
- 11:01 pm - Tue, Apr 10, 2012
- 48 notes
May 1, 2012 marks Good Smile Company’s 10th anniversary. To celebrate, they are allowing fans to request re-releases of their previous figures. I’m sure many of you (myself included) have tried unsuccessfully to find the 1/8 scale Kino statue for a price cheaper than one’s firstborn child, so this could be our chance! Please take a moment to hop over to the page and vote!
If you can’t read Japanese (I’m not sure if they’re accepting responses in English), just search the page for the following checkbox:
and click it!
At the bottom of the page, click on the button on the right to submit:
You can vote once every 24 hours, and the voting closes May 1. Tell your friends!
Let’s make this happen!
AHH AHHH AHH AHH AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH AHH AH AHHH AHH
Guys you know that figure i talk about? That ONE IMPOSSIBLE THING I WANT? The thing I cry about at every con because I search dealer’s rooms in vain?
THEY MIGHT RE-RELEASE IT. PLEASE PLEASE GO VOTE! And if you don’t care about the other figures, go vote up kino for me? i would cry tears of joy if I could buy this again.
- 11:41 am - Thu, Mar 1, 2012
- 29 notes
I will never not cry that I missed getting this when it came out.